We invite you, your faculty, and students to register for the
35th Annual Hawai‘i Educational Research Association conference.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
University of Hawai‘i at Manoa Campus Center
Deadline to register is 1/7/2013
Registration rates (registration must be received by this date, payment can come later)
* $60, Member Rate
* $80, Non-Member Rate
* $110, Late Registration (both member and non member) after January 6, 2013
* Note: If you are submitting your registration by postmail, it must be postmarked by January 7, 2013 or late fees will apply.
* Admission to Keynote speakers
* Admission to 15+ posters (descriptions available December 27, 2012)
* Admission to 20+ presentation sessions (abstracts available December 27, 2012)
* Admission to 3+ symposia (descriptions available December 27, 2012)
* Lunch and beverages
* Coffee and refreshments
Waivers are available for graduate students. Read about the Peter Dunn-Rankin Graduate Student Waiver Program at http://www.hawaii.edu/hera/conferenceinfo.htm.
Questions? Feel free to contact conference organizers at email@example.com.
Please feel free to distribute this notice widely. We hope you are enjoying the start to your holiday season!
2013 HERA Conference Committee
Hawai‘i Educational Research Association
c/o Department of Educational Psychology
College of Education, University of Hawaii
1776 University Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96822
Journal: Pacific Educational Research Journal
35th Annual Conference is Saturday, February 2, 2013
DISCLAIMER: Although HERA is a Registered Independent Organization of the University of Hawaii that has members who are University of Hawaii students and faculty, HERA is independent of the University and does not represent the views of the University. HERA is responsible for its own contracts, acts, or omissions.